Excuse my dodgy pic, but this is my current thinking for my 240v heated bed.
- I want to keep all 240 connections (SSR, Heated bed) inside a sealed box.
- I was planning on using an NC termostat like this: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41IVbnN2bAL.SY300.jpg but I don’t like having those 240v spade terminals out in the open.
- I don’t like having to run a whole other wire out and back for the thermal fuses, but I don’t want to cut into the heated bed wires (it is CE certified) and I don’t want any joins out in the open.
- Might be worth switching the fused lead onto the active after the SSR?
- I’ll probably put a switched/fused IEC plug as the power into the SSR box https://www.jaycar.com.au/iec-fuse-chassis-male-power-plug-with-switch/p/PP4003
Anyway - thoughts/comments/ideas are welcome. I’ll get my bro in law (sparky) to check it over as well.