So here’s some of the issues with compiling your firmware, the firmware on the github for the wilson does not have configuration settings for the wilson * printer specifically.
You will have to go through the configuration.h and configuration_adv.h, add the pins.h etc.
I think Marty is working on resolving these things.
Other things like enabling the reprapdiscount_smart_display (can’t remember exactly the line) is needed, as well as telling the configuration what is your hotbed temp sense, your hotend temp sense etc.
I got my copy of the firmware from Marty, what he had used to build the initial firmware on my machine.
this is an older version of Marlin and the changes that need to be done will likely take him a while yet.
Please note, you will need to build the firmware using a older version of the Arduino IDE, if you build from the version I used, (ie. Marty’s working firmware build.) I had to dial back to 1.6.8 to build successfully.
It would be nice to be able to have a compiled version of the firmware that could be loaded with an uploader.
this way you could keep a ready version if something goes wrong with your compile, configuration etc.
send Marty an email is my best suggestion.