I think I figured it out.
In ‘Configuration.h’ I added the following lines around 733:
In ‘ConfigurationStore.cpp’ I commented out line 420:
//lcd_contrast = DEFAULT_LCD_CONTRAST;
Because I’m using the latest u8glib I had to change the includes in dogm_font_data_marlin.h line 12 to:
and comment out the redundant include on line 172:
The last change was to 'ultralcd.cpp. Starting on line 11 I added:
#define LCD_CLASS LiquidCrystal
LCD_CLASS lcd(LCD_PINS_RS, LCD_PINS_ENABLE, LCD_PINS_D4, LCD_PINS_D5, LCD_PINS_D6, LCD_PINS_D7); //RS, enable, D4, D5, D6, D7
Next step is to reattach everything and see what I broke.