While building another Wilson II I came across a couple of things that might be good to look into and maybe correct for the download files.
The y-motor.stl I found it a little flexy with a particular bad batch of cheap filament but even with a better batch of filament I felt it might be a little flexy compared to the upgraded front panel... so here is my upgrade.
Copy of the STL www.ynet.com.au/downloads/y-motor_stiffer.zip
I also noticed a small error in the z-lower-brace stl
You can see mine on the right doesn't have the fault line in the STL file.
The STl file ended up being a 90Mb file for some reason using Meshmixer, so maybe Marty can just fix the error in the original.